NO PURCHASE OR PHOTO NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PHOTO DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The #XFINITY1989 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 5:00PM and ends at 7:30PM on June 13, 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are: (i) thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry; (ii) owners of a wireless device (with existing data plan) prior to the Promotion Period; and (iii) are in attendance at Taylor Swift’s The 1989 World Tour concert in Philadelphia, PA at the Lincoln Financial Field during the Promotion Period (each, “you” or “Entrant”). Eligible minors must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation in the Sweepstakes and their parents/legal guardians agree to be bound by these Official Rules, on their own behalf and on behalf of the Entrants. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Sponsor”), GMR Marketing (“Administrator”) (collectively with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), Taylor Swift, individually, Taylor Swift Productions, Inc., Firefly Entertainment, Inc., Taylor Nation, LLC, Swift Merchandising, Inc. and/or 13 Management, LLC (collectively, “Taylor Swift Entities”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, divisions, representatives, contractors, prize providers and advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide will only be used for Promotional purposes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) or Instagram, LLC (“Instagram”) or sponsored or administered by any of the Taylor Swift Entities.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, concert attendees are asked to submit their concert seat number or venue location, as applicable, along with an optional photo displaying their concert excitement (each, a “Submission”) using the hashtag #XFINITY1989 (the “Hashtag”).
There are two (2) ways to enter:
1) Twitter: Tweet your Submission via your public Twitter account using the Hashtag. Your Twitter account must be public and you must check the box next to Receive Direct Messages from anyone in your Security & Privacy settings on twitter.com (if you have not done so already). Use of the Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance of and agreement to these Official Rules. Once you tweet your Submission using the Hashtag during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry into the drawing.
2) Instagram: Post your Submission via your public Instagram account using the Hashtag. Once you upload your Submission to Instagram using the Hashtag during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) entry into the drawing. Your Submission must include the Hashtag and your Instagram account must be public in order to be eligible. By using the Hashtag in connection with your Instagram post, you are acknowledging and agreeing that the Sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Instagram API, and unconditionally accept and agree to these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) Submission per person, per Twitter account or per Instagram account.
Incomplete Submissions and posts that do not accurately include the Hashtag will be void. Each Submission must be completed through manual keystrokes and be manually entered by the individual Entrant. The use of script, macro, bot, contest service or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means will be deemed to be ineligible (at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, Submission will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter and/or Instagram account.
Regardless of the method of entry, your Submission must be composed entirely of original content wholly owned by you and you must not submit, upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content that, as determined by the Sponsor in the Sponsor’s sole discretion:
- is sexually explicit;
- is violent;
- is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane or pornographic;
- contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other Submission;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
- contains any personal identification, such as a license plate number, a personal name, an e-mail address, a telephone number and/or a street address;
- contains material that is subject to copyright protection and that is owned by others (including, without limitation, musical compositions or recordings, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- contains any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person other than yourself, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- contains any material that has been previously sold, published or submitted in any other contest, sweepstakes or promotion;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which the Sponsor wishes to associate, or that is otherwise inappropriate, as determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion; and/or
- violates any law.
Any Submission that, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, violates any of the above submission requirements shall be void. The Sponsor further reserves the right to reject and/or not post for public viewing any Submission that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, for any reason whatsoever.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered Submissions; or for or any other mechanical, technical or human error of any type whatsoever. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any Entrants believed to have attempted to tamper with or to impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and/or who are otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, and to void such Entrants’ Submissions.
4. DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential winner will be chosen in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are and shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Submissions received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by the Administrator via Twitter and/or Instagram and will be required to execute a Prize Claim Form. The potential winner must remain in the concert seat or at the venue location identified in the Submission for thirty (30) minutes following the Administrator’s notification; otherwise, the potential winner may forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternative winner. A representative of the Sponsor will visit the potential winner’s concert seat or venue location within this thirty (30) minute window to secure execution of a Prize Claim Form and, once the winner is verified by the Sponsor, will award the prize. If, at that time, the potential winner is not located in the concert seat or at the venue location identified in the Submission, is unable to complete the Prize Claim Form as instructed, or is otherwise determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion to be noncompliant with these Official Rules, the potential winner may be disqualified and, at the Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, the prize may be awarded to an alternative winner.
5. ONE (1) PRIZE: The winner will receive one (1) 32GB mini tablet. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $349. Prize details, including make and model, are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is awarded “as is” and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee, if any. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being provided. A prize won by an eligible Entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to the winner’s parent/legal guardian on behalf of the minor, and both the winner and the parent/legal guardian will both be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on the winner under these Official Rules. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: No substitution of prize is permitted except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion and except as otherwise provided herein. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with any other provisions of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and in awarding of the prize to an alternative winner, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and acknowledges and agrees that: 1) his/her Submission is his/her original, personal creation and that it meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules; 2) his/her Submission may be selected for potential use by the Released Parties and their designees for advertising, trade and/or other purposes, and such use of his/her Submission does not convey any status of any kind with respect to the Sweepstakes, such as, but not limited to, selection as the winning Submission in the Sweepstakes or being chosen as the potential prize winner; 3) he/she will retain ownership of his/her Submission but, to the extent allowed by law and as may be further stated or described in the Prize Claim Form, the Released Parties and their designees are granted a non-exclusive, perpetual, sublicensable, royalty-free license, but not the obligation, to use the Submission, for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes, in any media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, and without any obligation, compensation or notice to, or review or approval by, the Entrant or anyone else; 4) the Sponsor and its designees may use, to the extent allowed by law, the Entrant’s full name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness, and any oral or written statements made by the Entrant, for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes, in any media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, and without any obligation, compensation or notice to, or review or approval by, the Entrant or anyone else; 5) THE RELEASED PARTIES, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY THE ENTRANT (AND, IF THE ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER JURISDICTION) FOR ANY CLAIM, ACTION, LIABILITY, LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE TO THE ENTRANT OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH TO THE ENTRANT OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY OF THE ENTRANT OR OF ANY OTHER PERSON, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PORTION OF THE PRIZE, AND/OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PORTION OF THE PRIZE. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including in an event of any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or for any other reason and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible non-suspect Submissions received prior to the event that required such modification, suspension or termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AND SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM, ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) all claims are limited to a claim of money damages, if any; (3) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (4) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, or any other damages, including, without limitation, court costs or attorneys' fees, other than the Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), if any, not to exceed One Hundred and Dollars ($100), and each Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.
Winner's Name: For the name of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (with the concert date in the lower right-hand corner) for receipt by 11/30/15 to: #XFINITY1989 Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 13198, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3198. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
Sponsor: Comcast Cable Communications Management LLC, One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103.